Find out more about what makes a suitable investment grade wine.
Want to start your own fine wine portfolio?
Interested in buying wine as an investment in the UK and starting your own wine portfolio?
Starting a wine portfolio can be a confusing process if you are going it alone and don’t know where to start. At Vinverum we have a careful selection process of which we adhere to, this ensures that every recommendation we make is perfectly set up for success. Some of the main things we take into consideration are:
• Vintage – ‘How good was this vintage year?’
• Branding – ‘Is this wine recognised all over the world?’
• Provenance – ‘Has this specific case been stored correctly and can we track where it has been?’
• Current market conditions – ‘How strong is the demand for this wine and where is it coming from?’
• Past performance – ‘How well have other vintages and similar wines from this region performed up until now?’
We aim to make the wine market simple and accessible to even the most tender footed of wine collectors. If you would like to learn more about how to get started with a new wine collection or even want guidance with a current portfolio, you can contact us on 020 3307 4542 or alternatively you can download our brochure using the link below.
Still on the fence about whether fine wine investment is for you? Liv-Ex gives a great rundown with everything you need to know before making your first purchase. Read more about this here.
HERE'S WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
WANT TO SELL YOUR WINE?
We can help you sell your fine wine collection or we may even be interested in buying it from you directly.